**** DONE: 1/48 Hawker Tempest V - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

right'o got the first two shades of paint on, med sea grey on the bottom, ocean grey on the top.
this took two goes as i convinced myself i'd put the wrong shade on the lower surfaces after i'd masked the bottom off so i ripped off the tape and prceded to paint it again.
but as i soon discovered i had done it correctly and as i's started on the demarcation line i had to finish painting the wrong colour on then re-mask and re-do the correct colour on the lower surfaces once again !!!!
Picture 275.jpg
Picture 276.jpg

Looking good Karl. However the gap at the bottom of the radiator should have been filled. And the "stair" of the junction between the fuselage and the wing at the bottom should have been as well.

as promised pic of the dark green cammo
a couple of touch ups required then the yellow leading edges to do(should have done them first i know) and then the exhausts to mask off and paint
Picture 280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back