thanks for your words but if you look you can see splashes of paint dry, small patches of failures when airbrushing, or even occasional spider leg almost everywhere, is doing these days very hot for the dates we are and painting has surprised me how he responded drying as soon as the more diluted it to me bad
with the following rounds left alone place and the antenna and finish plane, I'm very bad time forgiving me .....
with watercolor as I always prepare panelised
prepare and paint small parts that will be the last to assemble before the final varnishing
finished the paneling
with three products I make exhaust fumes, smoke base color vallejo, enamel AK-interactive (kerosene), and the glossy finish polyurethane varnish vallejo too.
I give the weathering, I make oils and kerosene leaks, the effect of refrigerated by the fins of the engine and a layer of dust widespread after this will colocao small parts in the absence of placing the antenna cable