**** DONE: 1/48 Junkers Ju 52/3M - Jet/Recon/Transport GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beaut job Vic. I can almost hear the music from the BoB movie, when the Ju52 pulls up, at night, outside the hangar at Berlin, when the two Luftwaffe officers are going for their bollocking!

Man-o-man Supervic!
I haven't looked in since the first page. You are not disappointing at all on this build. Lighting again! Good grief. You do inspire.
Well done, and I will be looking in more often!

Many thanks guys, am hoping to give it the first splash of paint today if time permits.

Struck a bit of a problem yesterday with the battery location, when test fitting I forgot about the clip-on connector, as a result it's not going to fit where I intended. Thinking I'll have to revert to plan B.

Got all the innards sprayed today, though it may not look it, the colour is RLM 02. I'll wack on a couple of coats of floor polish sealer tomorrow and then make a start on the detailing, boy is there a lot to do and I want to add a couple more smaller lights to the gunners position through the bulkhead.

20130311-1a.jpg

20130311-1b.jpg

20130311-1c.jpg

20130311-1d.jpg

20130311-1e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back