**** DONE: 1/48 Me 262A-1a - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tried that Karl but ran out of gel and burnt the hair dryer out scolded the fingers holding the threads down..................believe that and you'll believe anything.
others-208.gif

Ohmigod Vic - I thought I ran into problems but they're in the ha'penny place compared to this! That's some extra work you had to put in but I've no doubt you'll solve it, and it still has all the looks of a great - and unique - build.

Cheers,
Gerry

Brilliant Vic ! A bit late now, but maybe fine stretched sprue, or the 'Invisible' mending thread would have conformed easier?
Whatever, it looks tops mate, and made me giggle, as it reminded me of my eldest daughter, when she was a toddler and I used to take her to the Aero Club. She used to call aeroplanes 'hairyplanes', not being able to properly say 'aero' !!

Thanks for your comments and SUGGESTIONS guys
respect-040.GIF
, what would I do without you help.
MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

As you can see, almost done. Just a few more bits to add and a bit of dressing up and were done.
happy-111.GIF

110807-1A.jpg

110807-1B.jpg

110807-1C.jpg

Thank you so much gentlemen for your little THREADS of encouragement, very much appreciated.

So folks............I'm done..........and just in case some of you hadn't COTTONED onto the possibility of a diorama, here is a little review though I'm unsure if this is how it will look in the final post thread.

110808-1A.jpg

110808-1B.jpg

110808-1C.jpg

110808-1D.jpg

110808-1E.jpg

My sincere thanks for all your support and comments folks, be they constructive, whity or just plain nice.
happy0034.gif

Last edited:
That'll make a great diorama Vic. Two minor points though; I'm not so sure the starter trolley would be plugged in if one engine is removed, and the ground vehicles, at this period, would almost certainly be painted in Dark Yellow, possibly with a mottle or 'stripe' camouflage of Dark Green and/or Weinrot. However, it was still possible to see some vehicles in the earlier grey scheme in Germany itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back