**** DONE: 1/48 Ta 154 Moskito - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you once again gentlemen, particularly for your observance. Even after 14 years in the military, I still don't know my left from my right....:p

Well here it is all done and dusted apart from the judgment pictures. On this particular build I have tried every trick in the book to try and get the best out of me and the kit, and in that reflection I have to thank many of you good folk on this forum for many of the ideas, processes and methods used and I hasten to add, for getting me to kick my one brain cell into hype drive...:)...:lol:...:D

110629-1A.jpg

110629-1C.jpg

110629-1D.jpg

110629-1B.jpg

110629-1E.jpg

Sorry Andy, forgot to mention the antenna are indeed etched detail that came with the kit.

Gerry, the camo was sprayed on over a great deal of masking, but next time I'm going to try Andy's method of a stub ended brush dry dabbed just to check out the effect, or Terry's bit of sponge dipped in the requited colour and gently dabbed on.

Last edited:
Thanks folks, much appreciated. Have been intending to take the show pictures, but had no sun for a couple of days and none forecast well into next week. Such is life, wish we could get some rain though with all this dull weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back