**** DONE: 1/48 Ta-152 W Nr.110007 Sorau,Germany 1945 - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks fellas for the comments I am struggling to get this one finished in time.And what is that date?My BP went way the heck up in the last 36 hrs and I mean bad the only other time it did that was with the concussion back in Feb and much much worse then :dontknow: I have had 8 concussions now and only one time have I had PCS and I swear I think it might be happening again of course not as bad as the orginal of course.The systoms are almost 100% like the first few days and what a PIA because I have to work.

Thks Guys it was much better today PCS=Post concussion Syndrome not much is know about it except you kinda go through the concussion all over again at a later date/shorter tiime span also.My BP went out the roof on this past concussion 220/160 the hit was very close to that area of the brain that controls breathing.Whilist it was not that bad this go round 198/115 I was concerned but got up today 150/93 not great but alot better.

Thanks for the kind words guys feeling much better still go to the Doc on Monday.Well she is starting to get that look boy 90% now a few ? for the Luft boys out there.
1: The step ladder is it candycane or just a single stripe of red?
2: Did not all 190 variants have the candy cane gear indicators instructions so no;kit supplied

I still have some touch-ups on paint by brush here and there but minor stuff,then the landing light and then onto the seat(hate PE belts)
PIcs,Pics,Pics...........:)

MEFWGroupBuild008.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild007.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild006.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild005.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild009.jpg

Good to hear you're on the mend Kevin, but take it easy just the same.
The step was white (sometimes bare metal), with a single red band on each side leg. far as I know, the Ta would have the landing gear indicator pegs also, in red and white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back