**** DONE: 1/48 Ta-152 W Nr.110007 Sorau,Germany 1945 - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Cory I really need to take pics of nights work a couple of days ago but 10" of rain (HOORAHH!!) put some H2O in the old gas tank first things first.

Thks Glenn.

So I had to take some pics of my G43 this morning for a possible loan to the D-Day Musuem in N.Orleans so snapped pics of the 152 also just to busy of late.

DSC02666.jpg

DSC02663.jpg

Thks Fellas you me and panel lines I want suttle and I hope I can pull it off!!

Gerry as for the G43 she a 100% matching rifle and is nothing more than a closet Queen anymore.When we were at the Museum they did not have one in the collection so why not let others enjoy for they do have some nice lines in them.I emailed them the request to put it on loan but have not heard back as of yet.I can imagine they get all kinds of emails from family members of loved ones who have passed away and that family member hopefully smart enough to donate for posterity reasons.I hope they get in touch before I take my Father-in-Law to the Museum he is a Korean Vet and he really wants to go.

DSC02665.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

That rifle is not in correct RLM colours for this thread! :)

AND we will not fix that issue either :lol: Look doing the the stencils but have a question trim tabs red?have seen profiles with rudder red trim tab but wonder this late in the game.I have done the landing gear,masked and painted the canopy and made up a big bottle of Bl Green for the prop and painted.I have pics in the camera and will post later.Cheers

looked around alittle more red it is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back