**** DONE: 1/48 Ta-152 W Nr.110007 Sorau,Germany 1945 - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the Input Terry and you guys guys for the :thumbright:.I am thinking it might be possible to have this one completed by Monday fingers crossed.After Monday I am pounding out a serious work week hrs wise and may have to maintain for 6 weeks it will be good money but much work also.Cheers

another queation any aerials on the 152?

Yep, fixed type, which would have hung slack when canopy opened. (see pics)

Upper:Ta 152C-1
Lower:Ta 152H-1
(From German aircraft Interiors 1935-1945, K.A. Merrrick)

STA53384.JPG
STA53385.JPG
STA53386.JPG
STA53387.JPG

Thks Glenn notice how much slower I have gotten :rolleyes: I like production gives me a reason to buy on occassion.:)

Thks Vic and Andy I was hoping to do something today but I just cannot get motivated for anything.Maybe tonight but the final for Falling Skies is coming on.

Will I move like a slug lights on.starting aerial,redid one gear,wheel indicators and the step.Then I broke a piece on the canopy should be easy fix.So what is the impression on the wheel rake guys looks close I think?I also added a new piece for the hobby room :) I did pic AeroMasters conversion for Accurate Minitures P-51A to a P51-B today it's on the board was wondering was Bud Anderson a C or B?

MEFWGroupBuild011.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild012.jpg

MEFWGroupBuild013.jpg

The board been needing one for awhile to say the least work was tossing and I was retrieving.All the 1/350 ship stuff behinD the paint brushes,full kits for redos bottom right includes the P-51 1/48 engine,pit and gun bays,next to it 1/32 109 Verdi,top row Master barrels 5 kits and then belts and such.There is still 4-6 more AM kits in the kits themselves found one in the Mk24 and the other the Seafire.Thier was a thread about beer thats all I drink Rolling Rock one 6 pack last me 4 months now Scotch and Canadian Whiskey thats a whole nother matter.

MEFWGroupBuild010.jpg

Thks Wayne and Andy.Don't go kill yourself on that Andy I should find out before long ;)

Thanks Gerry,Glenn and Hugh.I might be able to touch it tomorrow some finishing off a seven day stretch of work which is coming to a close today and the yard needs mowing :rolleyes: I am thinking of getting into the next GB with a P-51D recce "Lil Margaret" question is can I finish this one and that one?????? Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back