**** DONE: 1/48 P-39-K-1 - Allied Manufactured Aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I find these glasses help:

three-beer-glasses.jpg

Nice work so far Steph. And those glasses Andy posted certainly seem to help - when using them, I normally see two, sometimes three parts, so if I miss or drop the first one, there's always at least one spare part !

Hello Steph !
The P39 is one of my favorite,
but according to me the Hasegawa model is better, Eduard P39 is wrong because the leading edge is too thick.
The beginning of the building is great.
I also need glasses even for 1/5 scale ! ;)

bonne journée !

pascal

Hello,
Some work... Cockpit definitevely done and fuselage glued...
DSCN1687 (Copier).JPG
DSCN1688 (Copier).JPG

I replaced the gunsight by one of the three models there is in the P-47D Razorback Tamiya... No problem for the furure P-47 buildings cause I have 3 resin cockpit sets...
@ Pascal, yes, I know this error on Eduard P-39 but I wanted to build others to compare with the Hasegawa. I have the Hasegawa kit and it will be to build the P-39N 42-9004 flown by A Pokryshkin from 21 June to 3 August 1943.

Hello,
Little problem, I removed the radio system on both P-39... The radio system in the kit is a wrong model for Soviet P-39K...
I let it on third model (P-39N) but I think it's not the good model either... Never mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back