**** DONE: 1/48 P-47 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, Glenn, that is a bit of USAAC (or "F") info that I was not aware of! That is what I love about this site, we all share bits and pieces of knowledge for the greater good.
My thanks to all you guys, and just for S&G's, here is the "Hollywood" side of the jug.

p4716.jpg

Kind of dig the brown effect on the O.D.
I am pleased with it....

Last edited:
Many thanks for all who looked in, and many more to those who left comments!
(And you know who you are!)
Here is the "Non" Hollywood side, not as exciting as the other, but every plane has to have two sides...

p4717.jpg

The Chihuahua is not impressed.

Chi.jpg

Ahoy Paul
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that Jug looks the business my man, A hardy well done, your about done the checkers on the nose fills the bill.

Happy 4th Paul

Boats

Many thanks for all who looked in, and many more to those who left comments!
(And you know who you are!)
Here is the "Non" Hollywood side, not as exciting as the other, but every plane has to have two sides...

View attachment 237172
The Chihuahua is not impressed.

View attachment 237173

Ahoy
God love it. those little dogs are precious we have one Rat terrier we had three the mother and the baby passed away within 6 months from each other those little dogs fear no man or beast.

Happy 4th Paul

Boats

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy Paul
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Man that Jug looks the business your on the hill slide of the finishing. The checkers fills the bill maybe some day I will tackle the jug got to check my stash to see if I have one or not . Hardy Well done.

Happy 4th Paul
Boats

That's a nice looking machine Paul, I like the checkerboard wheel hubs. As for the Chihu……..whatsit, it's certainly not impressed, with good reason………………..can't eat it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back