**** DONE: 1/48 P-47D-25 "Coffey's Pot" - Allied Manufactured Aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep. The legs are shkaing. Thanks guys.

quck updates. There are from a few days ago. not today.

Belly tank done and landing gear scratch to include the bar that retracts the wheel up inside oleo to get it to fit in the wheel well on take-off.

_MG_2325a600.JPG

_MG_2326a600.JPG

_MG_2331a600.JPG

Thanks Guys,

I got the gloss coat on but its takes quite a few hours to cure. I kind of put the decals on earlier than I wanted to because of time. I am still in the process of finishing off the decaling, then I have to gloss coat it again which really should have a day to cure then I can mount the landing gear(done) gunsight(not done) canopy and windscreen (done) panel line wash and finally a flat coat which of course is still to be done. Th belly tank has been mounted and needs weathering.

Looking good! Hopefully you'll be able to complete this under an extension.

Landing gear work. Still need to do some small adjustments to these guys and of course they have just been painted no weathering or washes done. The ultracast wheels are really the bees knees for sure.

IMG_2373a500.JPG

_MG_2377a600.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back