<> **** DONE: 1/48 PBY-5 - WW1 / WW2 over Water. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another update. Blue top side and rear bottom fuselage done. Gonna let her sit for a bit before I start to weather her. I'll have to retiuch the landing gear but no point till after the bottom side white is done as well.

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Finally back to the bench for a bit of work. I have looked at the calendar, how much there is left to do with this build and realized I better get my backside in gear here or I will miss the deadline.

Masked off the bottom in preparation of paint.

IMG_0002.JPG

Mix of white with a bit of black to knock it down some was applied to the appropriate bits and pieces.

IMG_0001.JPG

After that it was onto the wheel to have her own her own three feet.

IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG

Next I set the wings and tail planes into place to have a look at her. Still a lot of work to be done but she is starting to come together now.

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

That is where is sits for now. Going to let the white dry really well before I weather it a bit and then future her. I plan on putting the fuselage decals on before I join the wing to the fuselage. I may pluck away at some other things today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back