**** DONE: 1/48 Ta-152 W Nr.110007 Sorau,Germany 1945 - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks fellas for the comments I am struggling to get this one finished in time.And what is that date?My BP went way the heck up in the last 36 hrs and I mean bad the only other time it did that was with the concussion back in Feb and much much worse then I have had 8 concussions now and only one time have I had PCS and I swear I think it might be happening again of course not as bad as the orginal of course.The systoms are almost 100% like the first few days and what a PIA because I have to work.

Thks Guys it was much better today PCS=Post concussion Syndrome not much is know about it except you kinda go through the concussion all over again at a later date/shorter tiime span also.My BP went out the roof on this past concussion 220/160 the hit was very close to that area of the brain that controls breathing.Whilist it was not that bad this go round 198/115 I was concerned but got up today 150/93 not great but alot better.

Thanks for the kind words guys feeling much better still go to the Doc on Monday.Well she is starting to get that look boy 90% now a few ? for the Luft boys out there.
1: The step ladder is it candycane or just a single stripe of red?
2: Did not all 190 variants have the candy cane gear indicators instructions so no;kit supplied

I still have some touch-ups on paint by brush here and there but minor stuff,then the landing light and then onto the seat(hate PE belts)
PIcs,Pics,Pics...........

Good to hear you're on the mend Kevin, but take it easy just the same.
The step was white (sometimes bare metal), with a single red band on each side leg. far as I know, the Ta would have the landing gear indicator pegs also, in red and white.

Users who are viewing this thread