**** DONE: 1/72 CH-46 Sea Knight Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
username: destrozas
first name: sergio
category: intermediate
scale: 1/72
manufacture: chematic/ Gomix
model type: Ch 46e
extras: scratch interior, (evergreen, copper wires, electronics elements and plastic stretch), decals modification of MAW.
information of helicopter:
Boeing Vertol CH-46 Sea Knight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pics of art box the model
CH_46_SEA_KNIGHT_4a3623f42cb8d.gif

decals of kit is of UH-46A of USS Sacramento U.S. Navy in 1975

Last edited:
well this will be an initiation as I would like to mount the rescue of the marines, i was looking for but not found decals are Microscale decals that have it on their website but not found, searching for those found MAW but 1/72 and hannats pass to order them, if they remain as effective by Friday I have them at home to scan them and working them to reduce to 1/72.

thanks guys,

cchesse, if I have time will be 4 helicopters since I have a hh-53 c / e jolly green giant of the navy / marines based both on aircraft carriers, but we're going to slaughter it for a little interior detail is tremendous not know if I can end of this time is different.

60273bf1.gif

after searching the differences between the version that brings the kit decals, as is the kit version and as I like and this model has decided to make the photo number 4 of the HMM162 uss wasp in 1991

7a9ba276.gif

true, that my mistake is retired now, all were replaced in 2004 by the osprey and HMM162 was retrofitted and transferred to (LHA 4) USS Nassau

I put as the tailgate trim the next one to be left closed

dfa681a1.jpg

23e413d2.jpg

placing continuous inside to take measures to reform

560a7ec6.jpg

bfeb219f.jpg

profiling with the inner bag cuts divide the cargo area at the rate of the parts that can be drawn from the photos that can be obtained from differnt sources.

1325d8e8.jpg

I still have to give the final form that will give clear when the diameter of the holes that each part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back