**** DONE: 1/72 Henschel Hs 129 B2 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys...

feeling it, the plane is not much I will be able to finish until beyond the September 16th is the date I have to get the decals of svarticas, was bringing the model did not and found no way I can do them and fit, are too small to make me masking and printer does not print I have earlier also as paint is very grainy and the color is not uniform so I had to get them, is entraega within no later than 16 September.

and surprisingly I have received the decals of svarticas a great seller who always buy the decals, I guess I just this week.

IMG_0887.jpg

the latest pictures of the plane before placing and finishing, after placing the decals that were missing and give you a hand over klear have given a coat of watercolor to make subtle paneling and incidentally always integrate dadole one set decals more aspect of wear.

IMG_0912_zpsa4df586b.jpg

IMG_0913_zpse38f4553.jpg

IMG_0914_zpsd641d117.jpg

IMG_0915_zps290a0dcc.jpg

as you can see in-depth spoilers acualera had not even removed for being still somewhat moist. as you can see in-depth spoilers acualera had not even removed for being still somewhat wet.

after that gave matt varnish to finish the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back