Aug 29, 2013 Thread starter #421 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Well, beedee, beedee, that's all folks! Finally finished. I think! Here's one from the Fini thread. Thanks for lookin in and keepin track. Attachments GB18 Dvdsn Blenhm 2.jpg 52 KB · Views: 175
Well, beedee, beedee, that's all folks! Finally finished. I think! Here's one from the Fini thread. Thanks for lookin in and keepin track.
Aug 29, 2013 #422 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk very nice Bill
Aug 29, 2013 #423 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,828 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois You did wonders with that old kit Bill
Aug 29, 2013 Thread starter #424 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Thanks Glen. I appreciate that.
Aug 29, 2013 #425 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Very well done Bill. I know what this kit is like, and you've mad a huge improvement on the box of bits !
Very well done Bill. I know what this kit is like, and you've mad a huge improvement on the box of bits !
Aug 29, 2013 #426 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland With all.
Aug 29, 2013 #427 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Really nice build Bill.
Aug 30, 2013 Thread starter #428 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Again, thanks guys.