<-- **** DONE: 1/72 Ju-88 - Twin Engined Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

javlin

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2007
MS
Username :Javlin
First name :Kevin
category : Intermediate?
Scale : 1/72
Manufacturer / Model : italeri
Extras :OOB

Hopefully I am not to late for this but like to give it a whirl.I will be doing this build OOB like many of late but will see if I have the patience to do the Free-French A/C.
DSC04018.JPG

I will march on brother it has hit the desk all my builds of late have been 1/72 and Italeri got them all on sale at Sprue Bros awhile back.

Nice subject! I want to try my hand at one of those down the road, in 1:48 of course! :)
They have the 1/32 at the LHS for $50(look up Wayne's) but even a 1/48 would tempt me to much for details ATTM .I have got the pit,wings,tail surfaces and wheels glued together.Tomorrow night I paint RLM02 and details and put the fuse together sand the leading and trailing edges of the wings and tail planes.I could almost catch the deadline if I picked a simple scheme but really want to pay attention to the Free-French scheme which the hand-paint will probably take 4-8 hours I think?

Good luck! Looks like it comes with a little book...care to share the contents of it if you have the time?
I will when the build is complete it's about 20pages give or take Nice pics of the schemes hence the FF pic.

Anyone have any other reference material about the markings on the fuse not using the white?also ordinance layout ?I would apply some tome to the search but something I am fighting.Thks in advance ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back