Jan 8, 2009 #21 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Looking forward to it!
Jan 8, 2009 #22 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Me too!
Jan 8, 2009 Thread starter #23 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Well in a fortnight or so I'l proberly make a start ,This will be a straight out of box build Thanks is also due to the M who changed the title of this thread and sticked it! (Thanks)
Well in a fortnight or so I'l proberly make a start ,This will be a straight out of box build Thanks is also due to the M who changed the title of this thread and sticked it! (Thanks)
Jan 9, 2009 #24 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Youre welcome Daniel...
Jan 9, 2009 #25 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. What markings are in the G-10 Daniel?
Jan 9, 2009 Thread starter #26 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand 2 options Wayne ,Bf-109 G-10 II./JG 27 of Schleswig-Holstein Marz 1945(boxart) or Bf-109G-10 III./JG 1 of Anklam ,November 1944 Heres the decals and profiles Attachments scan0007.jpg 186.9 KB · Views: 112 scan0006.jpg 119.8 KB · Views: 114 scan0004.jpg 56.7 KB · Views: 121
2 options Wayne ,Bf-109 G-10 II./JG 27 of Schleswig-Holstein Marz 1945(boxart) or Bf-109G-10 III./JG 1 of Anklam ,November 1944 Heres the decals and profiles
Jan 9, 2009 #27 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. You happy with those subjects or do you want some other options?
Jan 9, 2009 Thread starter #28 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand The more the merrier I say (I haven't made up my mind what G-10 I'm doing) Can't hurt to look at other options Would you be so kind to post some?
The more the merrier I say (I haven't made up my mind what G-10 I'm doing) Can't hurt to look at other options Would you be so kind to post some?
Jan 9, 2009 #29 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Will look into it tomorrow for you!....maybe I will be sending you some more decals!
Jan 9, 2009 Thread starter #30 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Your on my Christmas list Wayne!
Jan 9, 2009 #31 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,349 10,272 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk 109ROAMING said: Your on my Christmas list Wayne! Click to expand... after the corsair these should be a doddle for a man of your talents Daniel and waynes on mine as well along with a couple of others around here
109ROAMING said: Your on my Christmas list Wayne! Click to expand... after the corsair these should be a doddle for a man of your talents Daniel and waynes on mine as well along with a couple of others around here
Jan 9, 2009 #32 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,812 40,192 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Where's the pics? I want to see some pics....come on!
Jan 9, 2009 Thread starter #33 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Sorry mate ,gonna be working on the Corsair today so won't be any pics But...If ya want I could upload a few photos of the kit itself??
Sorry mate ,gonna be working on the Corsair today so won't be any pics But...If ya want I could upload a few photos of the kit itself??
Jan 9, 2009 #34 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,812 40,192 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Do you have some nice Kiwi "models" holding the box and sprues...?
Jan 9, 2009 Thread starter #35 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Unfortunately not mate Il do my best eh
Jan 9, 2009 #36 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,812 40,192 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... You better!
Jan 10, 2009 #37 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia Looking forward to this Daniel!
Jan 10, 2009 #38 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. 109ROAMING said: Your on my Christmas list Wayne! Click to expand... Bl**dy long wait mate!
Jan 10, 2009 Thread starter #39 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Dammit! why did Christmas just have to pass??sorry Heres the motors I've been talking about ..only the thing is ,If I decide to put the motor in it means no cockpit What do you guys think? Attachments IMG_0625.jpg 75.9 KB · Views: 121 IMG_0622.jpg 75.9 KB · Views: 109
Dammit! why did Christmas just have to pass??sorry Heres the motors I've been talking about ..only the thing is ,If I decide to put the motor in it means no cockpit What do you guys think?
Jan 10, 2009 Thread starter #40 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Also heres the K-4 and G-10 just put them together quickly Also a 1/48 to 1/72 comparison The 109 on the left is 1/48 while the 190 and other 109 are 1/72 .... proberly end up in the Gruppe build Attachments IMG_0597.jpg 81.6 KB · Views: 102 IMG_0627.jpg 84.7 KB · Views: 102
Also heres the K-4 and G-10 just put them together quickly Also a 1/48 to 1/72 comparison The 109 on the left is 1/48 while the 190 and other 109 are 1/72 .... proberly end up in the Gruppe build