Done : Bf109K-4 "Yellow 13", 15./JG 53 Gruppe Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Well, just being bored and NOT feeling too good :( , I decided to see what I could do to my Bf 109K-4 "Yellow 13" from 15./JG53. Washed it and did some painting. See if I can find the strenght to do some more later today, since I'm not going to work tonight.

63-color-cover.gif

DSCF0005-4.jpg

DSCF0008-2.jpg

DSCF0006-3.jpg

DSCF0007-1.jpg

Cheers chaps, appreciated! (sneez...cough!) :(

Done a tad more between all the bl**dy coughing and sneezing...:lol:

DSCF0012-2.jpg

DSCF0015-2.jpg

DSCF0019-1.jpg

Can tell that it's been a while since I built a Hasegawa kit, since I was surprised that they haven't supplied belts as decals....:shock: :lol:

Looking good Jan . How are you going to put the cockpit interior into the fuselage?

The cockpit slides in from underneath Wojtek....then you glue the wings to the airframe.

What I've managed to do today/tonight.....
DSCF0003-4.jpg

DSCF0004-5.jpg

Had to shape the wheelwells, not that difficult since Hasegawa had done half
the job for you...:lol:

DSCF0001-5.jpg

Leave at this for noo, and I'll continue tomorrow...I hope.

Being late war it could be anything...starting with RLM02 to natural metal?

...to keep it simple go with 02 otherwise you will just go crazy trying to figure it out......have one pic of "Yellow 13".:D

Lucky do you own one of the JaPo volumes on the 109K ?, the EE cal sheet is decent enough but you may require other views of the JG 53 K's

Looking good old bean! Hope you feedl better soon - think I've got the bug now too, probably came across the Pond from Chris (Njaco)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back