Done : Bf-109K-4 IV./JG 53 Gruppe Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers Wayne and Cory! Computers just crashed :evil: No idea when Il be operational again , Can't edit/upload photos on this laptop:(

FS

Hello? Are you ther Daniel?
Anyone heard from Daniel? Seems to be computer-less or something - hope you're OK mate.

Shot him an e-mail......here is the response!:D

"hey Wayne

Sorry I haven't been on much ,as you know computers crash (sent it in a couple weeks ago estimated 4-6 weeks to get back ,motherboard and graphics card blew)

I have very limited time on the laptop and alot of the time it doesn't want to load the forum (I thought the forum was down but i'm now thinking its my blasted internet!)

My 109 is coming together ,since got a fair amount of weathering done and prop's all on ,just need the decals sealed and then thats about it .I dono about getting photos up , my hope is my computer will be back in a week give or take a few days I really don't know

I've been volunteering down at my local heritage place (helping restoring a Mosquito)

anyway ,thanks for thinking about me .Means alot!

I hope your mothers doing well! please pass on my best wishes!

take care mate -Daniel "

I think it's more than likely possible. I don't know about the other judges, but I will only be awarding points once all the finished entries are in, so that all entrants will receive an equal and fair observation. Consequently, it will probably take at least a week to do the job, then there's collecting all the other judges' sheets and totting up to do etc. So that allows a bit more time at least.

:oops: Cheers guys

Il have in done it time fairly easily just getting pics not so hopeful

Il at the very least have photos up from my phone (2mp:oops:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back