Done : Bf109K-4 "Yellow 13", 15./JG 53 Gruppe Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice progress mate! ,bad to hear your not feeling well...good excuse to not go to work and model!

Been fiddeling with the '109 between the coughing and the sneezing...

DSCF0008-3.jpg

Was painting the propeller blackgreen and was getting worried about the decal for the spinner....when I found out that it doesn't have a spiral. Funny enough, I was disappointed! :shock: :lol:

It seems to be clear.I cannot see any signs of sneezing on that.:D

Pheeew...good then? :lol: Cheers chaps! :oops: Been doing a bit more work, added the decal to the instrumentpanel and used Micro Set and Micro Sol for the first time....properly and was stunned how it worked! :shock: :lol: Glued the wings together and other bits and bobs...

Nice Jan.Keep working on.:D If you will be bored with assembling let me know.I have caught a cold as well , so we can sneeze together in stereo.:lol:

Thanks Wojtek! Won't you be sneezing in Polish and me in Swedish/Scottish?:lol:

Few more pics....

DSCF0012-3.jpg

Knowing my hands and fingers, I had some serious trouble keeping my hands
off the instrumentpanel while drying....

DSCF0017.jpg

....to be honest I was a ted sceptic to the whole "they'll look like they're
painted on" choire and ensemble...my spotted and hairy *ss they'll look painted on! Well, pull my undies and b*tchslap me into next week if they dont!
Well impressed!

DSCF0019-2.jpg

Glued some of the clear....not too bad a fit.

DSCF0021.jpg

Think that one of my next investments will be Micro Clear, is that what it's
called the stuff good for clear parts...?

DSCF0027.jpg

This one is made slightly wrong I'd have to say. If you try to fit the whole after the "feet", the whole thing sits at 90* angle, NOT the angle that you want. Luckily it won't be noticed when the hood frame is painted....pheew!

I think Jan we can sneeze internationally in English .;).The model is "getting a shape".Nice.

BTW These stamp traces ( marked in the pic below) have to be removed with a putty before painting.Just for future projects Jan.:)

Attachments

• DSCF0021a.jpg
    DSCF0021a.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 69
I think Jan we can sneeze internationally in English .;).The model is "getting a shape".Nice.

BTW These stamp traces ( marked in the pic below) have to be removed with a putty before painting.Just for future projects Jan.:)

:oops: Well, I....eerrrmmmm.....you know.....hmmm.....she.....eerrrrr.....I was just....the beer....d*rn!:oops:

Thanks guys!

Maaan.....masking that Erla hood was one pain in the *rse! Sometimes Hasegawa are too nice for their own good....:confused: :| :(

Maaan.....masking that Erla hood was one pain in the *rse! Sometimes Hasegawa are too nice for their own good....:confused: :| :(

Ha ha ha ,,,masking is 95% of work you have to do ,4% is for gluing and 1% for drinking beer...or maybe inversely. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back