Done : Bf109K-4 "Yellow 13", 15./JG 53 Gruppe Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking very good Jan, particularly like the cockpit. You can still get rid of that ejector pin mark on the 'Panzeglas' cockpit armour, by 'filling' it with a mix of varnish and talcum powder. Let it settle to its own level, and when painted, the 'dimple' should virtually disappear. I know what you mean about masking the 'Erla' hood; it's that darn downward curve of the upper frame that's the b**ch!
That stuff you were looking for is Micro Kristal Klear. Some people swear by it for 'gluing' clear parts; I find it's good for making 'lamps' in round openings, and for making navigation lamps and small beacons etc. As for 'gluing', it depends. I tend to use a small spot of liquid poly cement, then seal the gaps, if any, with the Kristal Klear.
Great work so far mate!
BTW, is a mixture of Swedish and Scottish known as Swettish?!!

Sure is......:D

Jan I will organise the painting guides from the JaPo K-4 book for you and the pic of Yellow 13 as well...tomorrow or Sat'dy....

Another day doing some close man to kit combat....

DSCF0005-8.jpg

DSCF0006-7.jpg

Need to go into town tomorrow me think, to get some 0.3-0.5 pens to give these lassies the Obi Van Little treatment...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back