been chipping away though.... as I said flaps closed, so I added some support strips for the flaps and after getting the correct level for the flaps to sit right they were glued in place on both sides.
yesterday I had a slight accident knocked the Ta off my desk....bang! and the tail pane separated from the fuselage...jesus did i go off at myself!!!
Well it wasn't all that bad, the break was at the original glue joint and went back together clean as a whistle...still p*ssed at myself for letting it happen...
Good to know it's fixed Wayne. It's a horrible feeling when that happens - last time I did it, was with a 1/48th scale RAF Phantom, fitting the final part. Dropped the bl**dy thing onto a very hard floor, and amazed that only one tailplane broke off. Bl**dy annoyed at myself for doing it though!
Reminds me of what happened to the starboard wing float on the Rufe. Broke the dad-burned thing off three times. Like you told me, fix it and keep going.
Thanks Peter, yeah lot of work to do to get a good fit but certainly not perfect....almost done with the sanding and panel lines..want some paint on her real soon!