**** DONE: Focke Wulf Ta152H-1 Stab/JG301 - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

By the way, those allow codes would be visible on all interior upper skin surfaces. In the case of my 1:48 Ta 152H-0, I've offset them a bit, so each of the 3 visible panels in each bay (see upper surface panel lines), have the alloy codes running in different directions... Also, the formers that run across the wing, will also sometime have codes printed down them (they're just machine formed 'corrigated' sections) - they seem to be in the same alloy at the upper surfaces...

And on the subject, I have a new set of graphics just completed in 1:32 (and 1:48 shortly) for the 'Late Style' Werk Nummern and Wheel-Well Alloy codes that I am considering offering for sale (as no sheets out there ATM, doe these things right), if ppl are interested...

Dan

@A4K - can do a 1:72 scale version no worries... Not sure how much of the alloy codes you'll see, but the scale isnt really a problem... Can even go to 1:24 without losing crispness. Also going to do a sheet of 1:48 and 1:32 Alloy Codes too, I think...

If ppl are interested in stuff like this (ie Alloy Codes, Ta152/Fw190D 'updates' and even a spot of Me262 and He219A), let me know - as above, currently at a point where I am considering doing some limited run stuff if the demand is there.

I might be interested Dan but maybe you should start a separate thread with some backgound info.

Agreed...would be interested on all types mentioned (if 1:72), depending on price and ability to pay from Hungary. Get a seperate thread sorted as Andy said though and we'll talk further there.

Wayne, looking forward to the pics!

Appreciate the comments...those undercarriage thingys....

Attachments

• 123_U-C Legs_0807.JPG
    123_U-C Legs_0807.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 124_U-C Legs_0813.JPG
    124_U-C Legs_0813.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 94

Users who are viewing this thread

Back