**** DONE: Fw 190 D-9 1/48 JV44 - Your Favourite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks vic and aaron.
well this is already out, go for another project qque then I'll start to see if I have time for the GB-13, I put the pictures and I get to work.

9af9f73f.jpg

f58584b2.jpg

5daa0faa.jpg

00fb12bc.jpg

11b62546.jpg

8e1a5fb6.jpg

ef92a8ad.jpg

4a24d70f.jpg

more photos in the thread of the finished model

Here I put the finished project, the result could be much improved but rewarding at all times including in times of madness to see the bad position of the wings on the plane to the planes.

bef4be94.jpg

49a4d268.jpg

bacd29fa.jpg

ff32814b.jpg

476697cd.jpg

dd138552.jpg

89874785.jpg

e712a2fe.jpg

01c94814.jpg

a2ab4703.jpg

0afedaad.jpg

bb215b98.jpg

062fda26.jpg

52e79f13.jpg

4a24d70f.jpg

8e1a5fb6.jpg

ef92a8ad.jpg

837181de.jpg

bb7d4255.jpg

2ae624a2.jpg

fad2caed.jpg

477041ac.jpg

58cfe18a.jpg

54370a7f.jpg

wow love your detailing,how do you get such good panel lines,i know i'm working in a smaller scale but i'm sure it would make my attempts better if i could do this

airframes thanks the post is now open and I guess you know better little by little the theme of the presentations I'm new to all even

ccheese thnaks you have no excuse to do you in any plane yours

gnomey my friend thanks for you words

wojtek thanks my friend

N4521U thanks I thought since I bought this mold that would be more complicated to paint it but i was wrong if the technique that I have now is not the technique I had before and it shows

woljags I'll explain it so fast and simple very easy on the base color (white in this case), I take a very dim paneling same color (red) centered enough to give the effect I want color, then give the final color too light , following this with a little red and almost no black lines to give the panels, treatment with green decals and oil titan (an oil), diluted as much as 80% and with a brush of 10 / 0 I giving stitches at the junctions of several panels in this way runs the oil through the crevasse of the panels 20 minutes left to dry some pigments and with the same brush it step by removing the extra lines, that I usually do with oil paints but having to leave more time to dry gives me more time to go with more crying to finish if you do not finish your nerves makes me shred the plane.
for the overall weathering always use Vallejo colors, according to the aspect to make change color, I use the techniques of painting (Fine Art), of veiled, filters and lights, three techniques are similar but change in aspects of finishing.
in a-20g, I'll explain if you think it

meatloaf109 thanks like the rest, perfect treatment

thanks very much for the tips ,i think i understand basically you use a very thinned paint and run this down the panel lines and blend in with the colours of your subject

Users who are viewing this thread

Back