Mar 4, 2018 Thread starter #121 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, First, thank you for extending the deadline So, I keep working...!!!
Mar 4, 2018 #122 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,312 38,829 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I like it.
Mar 4, 2018 #123 fubar57 General 37,496 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Yep
Mar 4, 2018 #124 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK That's really looking nice Steph.
Mar 4, 2018 #125 turbo Staff Sergeant 1,367 240 Joined Jan 16, 2016 Location Melbourne, Australia With all
Mar 5, 2018 #127 parsifal Colonel 13,354 2,138 Joined Apr 6, 2008 Location Orange NSW very good work steph
Mar 5, 2018 Thread starter #128 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Thank you all for the nice comments Ready for the decals. Gloss varnish applied. I'll glue upperwing after the decals and before another coat of gloss varnish
Thank you all for the nice comments Ready for the decals. Gloss varnish applied. I'll glue upperwing after the decals and before another coat of gloss varnish
Mar 5, 2018 #129 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,312 38,829 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Mar 5, 2018 #130 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looking forward to the decals Steph.
Mar 6, 2018 #131 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Mar 6, 2018 #132 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Very nice.
Mar 6, 2018 #133 JKim Senior Master Sergeant 3,601 550 Joined Jul 1, 2014 Location Carlsbad, CA Excellent paint work, Steph!
Mar 6, 2018 #134 turbo Staff Sergeant 1,367 240 Joined Jan 16, 2016 Location Melbourne, Australia Shaping up nicely Steph!
Mar 7, 2018 #135 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work so far!
Mar 12, 2018 Thread starter #136 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, Decals almost done but I've a little problem... I realized that I only had 2 R.A. early insignias like this: The others that I have are later models, like this: I ordered insignias at Tauromodels, I hope to receive them very quickly to put on the upperwing. For the moment, here is the work...
Hello, Decals almost done but I've a little problem... I realized that I only had 2 R.A. early insignias like this: The others that I have are later models, like this: I ordered insignias at Tauromodels, I hope to receive them very quickly to put on the upperwing. For the moment, here is the work...
Mar 12, 2018 #137 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,312 38,829 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Mar 12, 2018 #138 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done so far!
Mar 13, 2018 #139 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Looking good..!
Mar 14, 2018 #140 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Looks great and hope your new decals arrive in time.