**** DONE: GB-44 1/48 RF-101C - Military A/C of post-war time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking good don, and welcome to SMAC - Scale Modellers Arthritic Club !

Looks like the MM enamel paints are going, after that announcement a few months back. They're no longer available from the usual suppliers in the UK, which is a bummer. Just used their 'Day Glo' orange on the F-5E belly tank, and it went on beautifully, especially for a fluorescent, and is the only paint I know of in this specific colour. Just hope my bottle doesn't "go off!, as I need it for a couple of RAF training types.
Thanks, I think on the SMAC! Not sure that was the plan!

Really stinks about the model master paints, they are almost the only paints I use.
Terry, as long as you keep the lid on tight they will last forever. I have come jars over 15 years old that are still fine

Yep, I've had some that Andy gave me in 2015, and their mainly fine. One part-used bottle of Aluminium Plate I bought around three years ago, has since gone hard, even though tightly sealed. I think I'll seal all the bottles with tape and 'cling film' though.

Some minor clean up issues and the masking and repainting of the stainless steel aft section. getting ready for clear coating and decals.

20200126_114630.jpg
20200127_154930.jpg
20200127_154938.jpg

I can't find my model, I left it on the work bench and now I can't find my work bench!😂😁🤣

Thanks guys. Shot another gloss coat over the decals. I'll hit it with flat this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back