**** DONE: GB-48 1:48 TBM-3 Avenger - Carrier & Maritime Patrol A/C of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Compressor precision repair tool :-

Hammer.jpg

Granted a sledge would certainly have an effect, but a sledge is the Emergency Adjustment Systems Instrument ( EASI ), and is for use in extreme cases, mainly with less delicate equipment.
We're talking precision equipment here, therefore there needs to be an element of finesse, with a more precise application, therefore the CPRT is recommended.

Granted a sledge would certainly have an effect, but a sledge is the Emergency Adjustment Systems Instrument ( EASI ), and is for use in extreme cases, mainly with less delicate equipment.
We're talking precision equipment here, therefore there needs to be an element of finesse, with a more precise application, therefore the CPRT is recommended.
Me I prefere me 32oz ball pin, I does, little tap and then I shames it to bloody freken pieces, no more frustration i says, i'm happy again.

Spayed on Mr. Hobby Aqueous Interior Green H58 or Gunze as it used to be called. Still one of the best acrylics and this can be thinned with Tamiya, IPA or as I do, with distilled water. In real life the colour is a bit greener/yellower than shown below. The black undercoat kinda showed but I'm happy with the out come.

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

A bit of detailing will be done before I head back to camp tonight

Looking really good Geo. I recall there being some different colours needed for my bird but don't remember the specifics of what and why. I think there was a bronze green for the pilot's pit on mine driven by apparent differences between the manufacturers.

Thanks Geo. I think that's the interior paint info I was going by as my rig is a TBF. Interesting find on the flares. I had a similar thing with my Dauntless as there is a "Float Light Rack" in the gunner's compartment. I'm thinking it's the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back