**** DONE: GB-48 1:48 TBM-3 Avenger - Carrier & Maritime Patrol A/C of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Apple Green it is
z11.png

And here's me thinking it was a darker shade of white .................... guess I've been wrong all these years !!

Thanks guys. Having compressor issues so I did the I.P. Not entirely accurate but it will be covered by the canopies. A couple if touch-ups still to be done. I used Humbrol for the red so I'll need to let this dry a spell. The instructions would have you fold up the right side so that it sits on a ledge. I'm going to remove it and add it later

1606245621938.png

Back to the compressor. I swapped out the old for the new, the old one rarely shut down even when the airbrush wasn't being used. I unscrewed the regulator/moisture trap from the old one and screwed it on to the new one...it ended up upside down. No matter how I started to thread it on it ended up upside down or at best 45° from upside down. I added a thin nut and got it to line up correctly, however.......a small amount of air is escaping and the compressor kicks in every couple of seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back