Mar 31, 2021 #101 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,308 38,820 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Mar 31, 2021 #102 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,349 10,271 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Nice
Mar 31, 2021 #103 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Nice attention to detail.
Mar 31, 2021 Thread starter #104 W Wildsau Senior Airman 305 335 Joined Oct 22, 2019 Thanks not quite to scale I'll see if I can make it smaller.
Apr 1, 2021 #105 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Good stuff.
Apr 1, 2021 #106 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work so far!
Apr 5, 2021 #107 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Fantastic work! I love how you did the pre-shading. Black is such a difficult color to do and not make it look like a toy and I think you've nailed it.
Fantastic work! I love how you did the pre-shading. Black is such a difficult color to do and not make it look like a toy and I think you've nailed it.