**** DONE: GB-50 1/72 Ki-100-1 Otsu - Zombie Build

Good work so far!
I second that ! :thumbright:
 
First coat of Vallejo 71.286 IJA Dark Green. I think I maybe should have gone for a black or dark grey undercoat it's going to need 3 or 4 coats I reckon
16227542918356666847093094905561.jpg
 
Nicely done so far!
 
16230030184349017969256625866918.jpg
16230030421202660412241077838464.jpg
 
:thumbright:

However the yellow on the prop blades should be on their tips rather.

View attachment 626440
View attachment 626441
View attachment 626442
the source_ Kawasaki Ki-100 | World War Photos

I followed the kit paint instructions and I have done other Japanese planes with the yellow stripe. Should have checked with other sources.🤬
 
Got the lid on but it still needs a bit of touching up.
16230902175203285660636529270992.jpg


Ready for another go at the bl***y prop stripes
1623090254292673431657777418452.jpg
 
Starting the transfers. Problem is I had forgotten I had already robbed some of the transfers when I thought this kit was never to be started. I have had to mine the spare transfers box
IMG_20210608_214949871.jpg
IMG_20210608_215000871.jpg


Third time around with the propeller. Anyone not happy with it can join the queue of dissatisfied customers
1623185641705811656055650564792.jpg
 
Looks good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back