**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 Bf 109G-6, Bulgaria - WW2 Foreign Service

Hello

Step one of the painting => original Messerschmitt Regensburg camo scheme with addition of the RLM74 on the tail
DSCN6836.JPGDSCN6838.JPG

Step two will be addition of RLM74 color on the fuselage (from under the cockpit to the tail) and step three will be the addition of the "squiggles" with "Bulagarian light grey"...
To be continued... :)
 
Cool
 
Nicely done so far!
 
Hello,

Painting done !
Step 2: addition of RLM74 color on the fuselage from under the cockpit to the tail
DSCN6841.JPGDSCN6842.JPG

Step 3: addition of the "squiggles" with "Bulagarian light grey". I chose a light grey
DSCN6843.JPGDSCN6845.JPG

And step 4: addition of the masking with RLM75 to hide the "balkenkreuz" on the wings...
DSCN6846.JPGDSCN6847.JPG
:)
 
Steph - you need to produce a 'how-to' on applying the 'blotches'. I'm still struggeling with those and any visuals would be handy. This build is the benchmark for that.
 
Steph - you need to produce a 'how-to' on applying the 'blotches'. I'm still struggeling with those and any visuals would be handy. This build is the benchmark for that.
I made a mask doing numerous holes in an aluminium foil with several tools as different type of needles, scalpel blade and flat screwdrivers
DSCN6856.JPG
:)
 
Very clever, looking niiiice!
 
Very effective.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back