****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes it is. Use the dark green stick.Does the stick diameter fit to the light bay in the wing? I mean is it possible to push it into the wing through the bay hole?

Yes. There are gaps on the sides though. That's ok?

Attachments

• 102_5363.JPG
    102_5363.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 81
Yes it is OK. The most important is that the stick diameter has to be the same like the hight of the hole in the wing ( I have marked it in one of previous pics) Have you drilled the thin hole in the stick yet?

Sorry but I had to make my eyes bigger to see that...:lol:

OK. Now you need a drill bit of bigger diameter.It should be of the same or a little bit bigger diameter than the stick. Then holding the stick with left hand , bore slightly ( rotating the drill bit with fingers of the right hand) the front surface of the stick to get like the bowl inner surface.

Attachments

• lampka2d.jpg
    lampka2d.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 77
  • lampka2e.jpg
    lampka2e.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 92
  • lampka2f.jpg
    lampka2f.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 80
  • lampka2g.jpg
    lampka2g.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 73
Looking very nice.Use some of the felt now and claen the front surface with it.Simply up-end the stick on the felt piece and rotate twice ot three times around.

Looking good. But a little bit like a pipe from the direction . ;)
Make the thin hole in the center of it deeper at about 1mm now.
How long is the stick?

It is too dark on my screen and I can't see it exactly. But Ok.

Now make the stick shorter.Leave 5cm of it counting from the drilled front surface.You don't need a such long stick.

What about the candle?

Last edited:
Yes do it. Later it will be made much shorter .But 5cm is enough at the moment.

Harry , because you have to use the candle burning maybe somebody of adolts could be with you at the moment.Also I want you to use a glove on the right hand. I don't want you to burn fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back