**** DONE Hasegawa 1/48 Junkers Ju-87G-2, Kdr./SG2 Heavy Hitters GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Superb job Vic, I can almost hear that enfine cranking over! Just one point - the MG's in the rear cockpit look a little too metallic I think. Maybe a tone down with a thin coat of black/blue over the top?

Many thanks guys and yes Terry I'd got the gun barrels on my list for a little extra work.

Made some good progress today, got all the decals on despite a couple of problems with some curling and I was lucky Dan, discovered a decal for the spinner spiral so didn't have to paint it. Also got the prop mounted and some fiddly bits added as well as the undercart and then worked on a little more subtle every day wear. Will give it another clear gloss tomorrow, and finish up with some more weathering and wear.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Pics Vic, pics.............

Just a couple.......or three :D :D

Almost done………………..

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• Stuka Build 3e.JPG
    Stuka Build 3e.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 107
  • Stuka Build 3f.JPG
    Stuka Build 3f.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Stuka Build 3g.JPG
    Stuka Build 3g.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 111
Not at all...I have kept my eye on the thread from its beginning.But you followed the correct path .So there was no need to disturb you at this.Looking at these prievious posts I was sure the final effect would be great. :)

SWEET! Great job, honestly Vic!
Not at all...I have kept my eye on the thread from its beginning.But you followed the correct path .So there was no need to disturb you at this.Looking at these prievious posts I was sure the final effect would be great. :)

Ohhhh so everytime you say good job, it means I did something wrong :evil4: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back