****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Harry ,

Before you will start the landing light making , you have to fit the glass covering of the lamp to the wing.
As shown in the pic below, the sides of the hole aren't correct as the wing halves are a little bit moved about.
To fit them to the glass part you need to either add some plastic to the bottom left side and the top right side of the hole ( A sub-picture) or remove some plastic from the top left side and the bottom right side ( B sub-picture). Because it is easier to remove than add something I suggest the second way showed in the B sub-picture. Then if there is some free space ( gaps ) between the side edges of the glass and the hole sides you will add some plastic as thin side walls to imitate airfoils.

Attachments

• Ju87D obsluga1a.jpg
    Ju87D obsluga1a.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 92
OK. And show me the glass part please.

Last edited:
No I see the part. But don't put these "glass" parts on sandpaper unless you want to sand them.Do you want to scratch them ? Just for the future.

Ok. Measure the width of the part.

I see you . But it would be a pity if these parts were scratched right?

5mm....now cut a strip of cardboard of 5mm x 50mm.It will be a template for checking if the hole in the leading edge of the wing is of the correct width.

It's OK. But for a such things we usually use a ruler and a pencil to draw a strip on the cardboard then cutting off.

3 songs... so you must play them to me. ;)

Let's back to the Ju 87......Are you working on the light bay in the wing? If yes, a pic please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back