****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Undoubtedly put these spats with wheels together.I think the bomb racks on undersides of the wing can be added as well.But the wing leading edges have to be sanded and polished. firstly. Have you stuck the light glass covering to the wing yet?

Attachments

• Ju87D obsluga.jpg
    Ju87D obsluga.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 64
The vitreous part will need to be fitted in my opinion.But I would leave this and these racks for later.
I have a question...would you like to have a scratch-built light inside the bay or there is the part in the kit?

So Ok. But it is late here.What is more you don't have the camera available.That's way we should back to that tomorrow I think. Are you going to the school tomorrow?

Tomorrow yes. But I infinite amount of time tomorrow after school since there is no school Tuesday.

Believe it or not I just go the camera and the card reader back. :oops:

That's good info here.But I'm really tired at the moment.So I need to go bed.I do appologize Harry.ALso I need to take a few pics to show you the process of making light parts. And I need some time to do that.

For tonight you can finish painting of the wheel bays of the P-40 and these flap interiors. What about the P-40 wheels?

The wheels putty has dried and are in the 'work in progress' box.

No problem !! I am a bit tired myself, so I'll do the wheel bays and then I'll get to bed early myself.

Have a great night and talk to you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back