****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Yes it is. Use the dark green stick.Does the stick diameter fit to the light bay in the wing? I mean is it possible to push it into the wing through the bay hole?
 
Yes. There are gaps on the sides though. That's ok?
 

Attachments

  • 102_5363.JPG
    102_5363.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 130
Yes it is OK. The most important is that the stick diameter has to be the same like the hight of the hole in the wing ( I have marked it in one of previous pics) Have you drilled the thin hole in the stick yet?
 
Sorry but I had to make my eyes bigger to see that...:lol:

OK. Now you need a drill bit of bigger diameter.It should be of the same or a little bit bigger diameter than the stick. Then holding the stick with left hand , bore slightly ( rotating the drill bit with fingers of the right hand) the front surface of the stick to get like the bowl inner surface.
 

Attachments

  • lampka2d.jpg
    lampka2d.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 124
  • lampka2e.jpg
    lampka2e.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 153
  • lampka2f.jpg
    lampka2f.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 124
  • lampka2g.jpg
    lampka2g.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 122
Looking very nice.Use some of the felt now and claen the front surface with it.Simply up-end the stick on the felt piece and rotate twice ot three times around.
 
Looking good. But a little bit like a pipe from the direction . ;)
Make the thin hole in the center of it deeper at about 1mm now.
How long is the stick?
 
It is too dark on my screen and I can't see it exactly. But Ok.

Now make the stick shorter.Leave 5cm of it counting from the drilled front surface.You don't need a such long stick.

What about the candle?
 
Last edited:
Yes do it. Later it will be made much shorter .But 5cm is enough at the moment.
 
Harry , because you have to use the candle burning maybe somebody of adolts could be with you at the moment.Also I want you to use a glove on the right hand. I don't want you to burn fingers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back