****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gap on the other side now.. what the heckkkkkkkkkkk?

Attachments

• 102_5414.JPG
    102_5414.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 59
I see. Do you have a piece of a plastic plate of 1mm thickness? It can be similar to that you used for the inner ones of the exhaust pipes.

Last edited:
No it couldn't.. Harry check in other kits. There are always these plates with the madelmaker's name and datas.

OK. Harry you have to make a similar looking part.The pic below. It is a part of airfoil called "nose". As you might noticet is of the same shape like the wing.

I suggest to use a thin cardboard for getting the model wing shape at the gap area. Simply take a rectangular piece of the carton and apply it with fingers to the side edge of the hole for the light. Draw outside with a pencil going along the wing curvature.Then cut it with your sccisors. Copy the shape on the plastic plate but add 3mm to that part at the rear area. Remember that the 3mm of additional length go into the wing inner space.So its hight there has to be diminished of the thicknes of the wing halves.Also drill two circled holes to imitate the inner structure of the wing element.

Attachments

• light3.jpg
    light3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 66
Matey..... I need some time. My dad needs this computer to send the teacher the email.

The plate isn't wide enough for the part. It's only about 10mm or so wide....

Why can't anything I do work? I will work on this while my dad does what he has too. I don't think I can get back on tonight. I truly apologize.

Find larger plastic plate. Or turn it vertically if it is a kind of strip.

OK. I'm going bed as I have to get up earlier in the morning.In addition I have left another task for you in the thread about P-40.

Sleep well. :wave:

Ehm, my dad has the camera :oops:

He needs it for an old camera he is trying to sell. :oops:

Tomorrow morning before I leave for school I'll post a pic! I promise! Just need to leave a sticky note on the monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back