**** DONE: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB:1/48 Bf 109E-3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks for the kind words Gents. I've now got all the decals on and have just run a quick protective dull coat over them. Sadly I've noticed that I have placed one of the upper wing Balkenkreuz in the wrong place, such is life. Anyway, were almost on the home straight.

20240106 1.JPG

20240106 2.JPG

20240106 3.JPG

:D

Last edited:
Nice Vic!
Are you going to try and remove and replace the Balkenkreuz? Either myself or someone else will have an accurate replacement I'm sure.

Thanks Evan. No, not going to try and replace it, I have spares but don't feel its worth the hassle at the moment......................................but then again it is a thought. :D

Thanks Evan. No, not going to try and replace it, I have spares but don't feel its worth the hassle at the moment......................................but then again it is a thought. :D
I couldn't live with myself leaving that Balkenkreuz in the wrong place, trouble was I did not have a replacement that was exactly the correct size so had to remove both of them and start again. All done now and you would never know.

20240106 4.JPG

20240106 5.JPG

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back