**** DONE: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB:1/48 Bf 109E-3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks for the comments gents, unfortunately I've still not managed to get the finished shots taken. Dull rainy mornings and cloudy days, not like summer at all. :D

I've no idea Andy, it's Ralph's call, but I figure it would be good to take a couple more shots just to show it better and for my satisfaction. :thumbright::D
Andy - Vic, Just now back to being 'human' again. This covid strain knocked me down for a bit and just now doing some catching up other that the random reply.

I had hoped to do a 'members judging' if you will; similar to the 'best of' voting for the normal GBs. Not sure how a poll is stet up, perhaps a bit of hints from those that do these? I personally will be creating a **FINISHED** post with the 7 typical shots plus a shot or two of the cockpit details. Judging/voting will hopefully be for the three classes of experience, so each voter has 3 choices to submit. I suppose I need to create a 'Finished' photo thread?

Andy - Vic, Just now back to being 'human' again. This covid strain knocked me down for a bit and just now doing some catching up other that the random reply.

I had hoped to do a 'members judging' if you will; similar to the 'best of' voting for the normal GBs. Not sure how a poll is stet up, perhaps a bit of hints from those that do these? I personally will be creating a **FINISHED** post with the 7 typical shots plus a shot or two of the cockpit details. Judging/voting will hopefully be for the three classes of experience, so each voter has 3 choices to submit. I suppose I need to create a 'Finished' photo thread?
Glad you're back amongst us. Polls are pretty easy. Wojtek usually sets them up but I did them when his computer went bust. If I can do them, you can!

Glad your back and well Ralph. To get the ball rolling I'll go ahead with a finished thread once we see some sun, it's been sadly lacking this summer. :D

Ralph, I thought Covid was a Hoax in the USofA. Sorry just had to.
I've managed to avoid Covid, knock on wood, but know others who have been hit over and over.
It can be awful. Take care of yourself and get healthy. Keep them GB posts coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back