Doras Galoras - Unofficial GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm just gonna go to the list at the beginning and hand them out - if thats ok with you guys!

I have no idea what that even means...

ok..............

I made an icon...
The small airplane graphics under everyone's siggy who participate in a Group Build.

you rogues and since there are no rules....
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds/unofficial-group-build-doras-galoras-35516.html
Definition: unofficial = not having official authority or sanction

..everybody gets one!!
Glen (T-Bolt)
Andy (Crimea River)
Dale (Dneid)
Wayne Little
Cory (Catch 22)
Paul (Lostinhull)
Igor (Rogi)
Sergio (Destrozas)
Jerry (Woody)
Karl (Rochie)
Evan (A4K)
Jan (Lucky 13)
Igor (Imalko)
Dan (Zaggy)
Dave (Tigerdriver)

Its in the locked GB icon thread....
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds/group-build-icon-database-locked-17760.html
Post #24

:big6:

karl maybe look at the white balance setting on your monitor, that green looks very blue here .. nice work though like the "cream"
it is set on auto for now !

looks ok so it'll do for me, the brown is a little darker and the green is green but could be a tad darker in the flesh, reckon once it has a dark wash on it for the panel lines it'll be allright

Well i shovelled on a little "76" mainly to see what i needed to do to fettle the sanding and filling . Not as bad as it could have been so I will do a little more work then some more 76 and some ali colour for the bare metal undersides , while i decide on my strategy for the upper camo

I opened the vallejio bottle i have labelled rlm 75 and painted a little onto a spare bit of plastic. It looks too dark and too blue to my eye ( assuming that I am kinda looking to replicate the eduard look) but 3 parts of that to one part light grey gave it a lighter and more gunmetal shade look which was more pleasing to the eye though i have no idea about its historical accuracy. So i will go with that i think :)

I must figure that Icon thing-thingy out when I have a chance... And of course, get this D-15 into one piece - I almost have the D-15 fuselage reinforcement plates done :)

Will post some pics in the next 24hrs - slower progress than ideal (mid-semester exams), but the thing is ALMOST one piece...

I put what little I've been doing on this project since the last post I have done some work on it, but with enough result

capony:

CIMG0943_zps503b9931.jpg

CIMG0941_zps7d0e1e52.jpg

lower surface:

CIMG0929_zps8ec7a732.jpg

upper surface:

CIMG0928_zps733fcf5b.jpg

CIMG0927_zps2d89943e.jpg

CIMG0926_zps19ba4682.jpg

CIMG0925_zpsb5ef918f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back