Dornier Do 17 z scratch 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
well, after an idle time for various reasons I want to present a project that goes for 2 years but I am determined to finish it, it was a Dornier do 17 z scracth to 1 / 32, I put the pictures and judge
the tail gunner's seat
cimg0279.jpg

air filters
cimg0296v.jpg

camera, batteries and fuse panel
cimg0283l.jpg

bombing team
CIMG0343.gif

is a view I have of the 5 sides in case anyone is interested I can see the rise

radio and began
CIMG0354.gif

CIMG1491.gif

placed without hitting the side to see the general aspect
CIMG0479.gif

the pilot's seat
b87d4659.gif

13b212c5.gif

CIMG1495.gif

bomb bay
CIMG1494.gif

cockpit structure
3cb03a81.gif

10c1db6d.gif

wings and fuselage sections
77db3e25.gif

fd11a93e.gif

at the moment is what I have done now I start hollowing out pieces of the bomb bay and make the walls of the bomb bay
:rolleyes:

Thank you all for your words.
I ask some patience tengais is an expensive work, the bomb bay is giving me a lot of slaughter, but a few more days progress.
woljags styrene plastic plates are larger than the evergreen there, where purchases are engaged in Model-Making and civil architecture projects
thanks.

Crimea river mainly the cd-rom of luftfahrt-archiv hafner(this page web Luftfahrt-Archiv Hafner ), specifically LAH-CD-ROM 1060, tech, konpendium 1939/1940 with about 1186 pictures and originales blueprints, structural, piping, motors, gear todoslos addition to books in both download and on paper I could find the plane, I started making plans to work I type the details to the seats or cockpit gear, piece part that I do draw, something very ordinary for me for my work than before to RC planes to 1 / 12 without maps and after thousands of hours of dedication and learning

as advances are not much but it's amazing or at least to me it seems certain that the version finally Z2 hare because it has the glass nose of the other project parking Z-7 (nose with machine guns and night fighter even further and have more control of the airbrush paintings, photos:

Pilot completed and the platform into place,
80090604.gif

I put the driver's seat just to give the position
83fa2830.gif

the tail section of the device since the end of the bomb bay to the tail
5d01bc30.gif

the bottom of the same section
af46ca30.gif

that is the skeleton itself will be placed after reinforcements throughout the fuselage to install the panels
Now a photo of the entire set to see how the size and the project as I have gone after these days
ceca34db.gif

755f0934.gif

fb3a8e3c.gif

I have placed some of the information pages I have of the plane

Attachments

• 83fa2830.jpg
    83fa2830.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 261
Sounds great, but all the images are missing, I wish folk didnt render their threads useless.

BOBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back