Eduard 1/48 Fw 190D-9.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am willing that the Dora gods smile and all of you purchase and make Dora 9's of JG 301. so shall it be written and so shall it be done ........... ! E ~

White 12 is on my to do list.....

I have some surprises for Dora-nutz of JG 301...........ah but do I dare share, hmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh Yes please...share, share, share!!:D:D want more subjects!

You can buy the Eduard Dora-9 on their website now, but....

Total in shopping cart $ 39.95
Shipping costs $ 14.50
$ 54.45
19% VAT $ 10.35
Total price: $ 64.80

64.80 USD = 40.0730 GBP

:shock:

Last edited:
Jan

I did tell you that there is at least 1 nummer 13 listed for II./JG 301 Doras ?

I'll get one soon Erich, there's an certain itch to do another 13 Dora and maybe one of those Rammjager '190's.....
I have my birthday on the 23rd this month, so.....hint hint! :lol:

am really interested how this big boy kit is detailed and you can all be assured that EE will have decals for this crate in the future and am assuming all decal manufacturers will do the same, and hopeful not all the same JG 26 or JG 6 craft(s)

am really interested how this big boy kit is detailed and you can all be assured that EE will have decals for this crate in the future and am assuming all decal manufacturers will do the same, and hopeful not all the same JG 26 or JG 6 craft(s)

We will know soon enough....it won't be long before someone has their paws on one and telling us all about it! Be late Feb or early march before I get to see one in the flesh.

Bring on the decals too!!:D

As I've already mentioned in the Recent Purchases thread.....this girl, from the Czech Republic! And of course, she'll become another '13' when she arrives. 8)

Attachments

• Eduard Fw 190D-9.jpg
    Eduard Fw 190D-9.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 145
Jan is this the crate you want to do from JG 301 or another one. the details on the 13 from JG 301 that harrison mentioned earlier I might have a pic of that guy soon from Germany before it got poked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back