Eduard P-400 1:48 scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
This will be an out of the box build to pick away at over the summer. Not sure how long it will take as summer is a busy time of the year and this year especially so. I planted a large vegetable garden that needs tending every couple of days it seems. I leave for Oshkosk three weeks today for a week of aviation related fun and when I arrive home I am here for one day before I leave for my annual week long fishing trip to my brothers. I get home from that and my wife leaves the next day for a week and I am supposed to " run the household" whatever the hell that means.

Some pics.

IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG

As of right now I expect I will be building the example that is on the left side of the colour scheme sheet.

Cheers,

Jeff

:thumbright:

Jeff.. could you weigh the lead ballast and post the result? It would be useful for all who may need to know how much of the load should be there to keep the nose of the model down.

Last edited:
Oooh...I think I have one of these in the stash, too. Want to make a 67th FG bird from Guadalcanal (surprise, surprise). Watching this build with interest.

Jeff.. could you weigh the lead ballast and post the result? It would be useful for all who may need to know how much of the load should be there to keep the nose of the model down.

I have others Eduard P-39 in "stock", the lead ballast weighs about 18 grams (or 0.039683 lb for you) ;)

Good choice Jeff :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back