Euro 2020 (played in 2021) (2 Viewers)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

  • Italiano

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

    Votes: 9 90.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
yall have 40 minutes to pray for your nations survival
How did the USA do in the Coppa America?
 
How did the USA do in the Coppa America?
didnt even pay attention lol
 
it is a synonym for heat like you don't want no heat
heat means you don't want to see us burn you like in a street race if a car is faster it burns that car
so basically if I say ill smoke you it simple English it means I will beat you
no smoke means you want no beef/conflict
Ithinkiunderstandyourlanguagebetterwithpunctuationmarksdontyouguyslearntousecoomasetc
 
The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'
 
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.

Shakespeare has taken over, he must have been a real football fan.
 
ITALY WILL WIN AND THEN YALL WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
Paolo, bro, if England wins wold you stop posting in this forum?o_O
Please, say yes....
 
it is a synonym for heat like you don't want no heat
heat means you don't want to see us burn you like in a street race if a car is faster it burns that car
so basically if I say ill smoke you it simple English it means I will beat you
no smoke means you want no beef/conflict

You couldn't handle the heat kid...lol
 
Nice HT score.
 
it is a synonym for heat like you don't want no heat
heat means you don't want to see us burn you like in a street race if a car is faster it burns that car
so basically if I say ill smoke you it simple English it means I will beat you
no smoke means you want no beef/conflict
I saw "simple English" in there. It ain't.
 
it is a synonym for heat like you don't want no heat
heat means you don't want to see us burn you like in a street race if a car is faster it burns that car
so basically if I say ill smoke you it simple English it means I will beat you
no smoke means you want no beef/conflict
Someone's been awfully quiet since kickoff…

It_sComingHomeBunting-01_1400x.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back