Euro 2020 (played in 2021) (1 Viewer)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

  • Italiano

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

    Votes: 9 90.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Someone's been awfully quiet since kickoff…
It ain't over 'til it's over. Don't jinx it.
 
Oeps, now it's game on.
 
And while England hopefully wins, I spend the morning like this.

794B8219-BFB2-49A4-9665-8852AC0AE06A.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • C45EF9A1-347C-4A11-A696-45028C86DDAC.jpeg
    C45EF9A1-347C-4A11-A696-45028C86DDAC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 122
  • C8833BD8-A904-40DE-AA0D-0BE2C4226815.jpeg
    C8833BD8-A904-40DE-AA0D-0BE2C4226815.jpeg
    990.1 KB · Views: 104
Oh gosh, now bro will be intolerable.
 
So....Spitfire v Bf 109. Which is the better fighter?
 
Inappropriate Language
Fuckers in the forum telling me,
"Italy ain't 'bout this, italy ain't 'bout that"
My italia a BD on fucking Lamron and them
He, he, they say that italy don't be putting in any work
Shut the fuck up, y'all losers ain't know shit
All y'all motherfuckers talkin' about
"Italy ain't no hitter, Italy ain't this, Italy a fake"
Shut the fuck up, y'all don't live with US
Y'all know that we got caught with a ratchet
Motherfuckers, stop fuckin' playin' us like that
you guys savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Italy
I'm fucking beatin' they ass, I'm not fucking playin' no more
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
 
This is a WW2 aviation forum.

Not a sports forum.

Spitfire or 109?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back