F-104 Starfighters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

F-104nut

Staff Sergeant
Dec 14, 2011
Wichita,Kansas USA
Here is my favorite cold war jet. I always have loved the F-104. I have around eighty more to build in 1/48 :)
024-6.jpg

015-12.jpg

017-10.jpg

016-9.jpg

014-13.jpg

009-12.jpg

023-6.jpg

021-3.jpg

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

G'day Brian, didn't get a chance to say hi to you on your first thread but welcome to the gang mate.

That's a nice collection of F-104s you have there, I was thinking of doing one myself in the next GB which is for Favourite Aircraft of All Time, maybe you should join in when it starts which by the way is 1 Feb 2012.

You can also post threads like this under the Modelling/Your Completed Kits file.

I agree with all. Always liked the Starfighter, and remember seeing some RCAF birds at Prestwick, Scotland, in the early 1960s, making a noise like a radio being tuned as they landed !

Seen them lots of times at the Abbotsford Airshow as a kid along with our CF-101's. Loved the way they whistled during take off. Quite a few years back I think Red Bull had a 104 flying at the Airshow, last time I ever saw one. They were quite the machine ! CF-18 is....well a bit boreing compared to them !

Love the JDF and Luftwaffe versions! And why does every dang plane look better in Japenese livery with those beautiful red meatballs. I just love it.

Nice collection!

The 104 is such a cool looking aircraft. Gonna have to build one soon.....

Welcome to the forum, Brian... very nice collection of F-104s. Hope to see more of your builds. -Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back