Votes: 3 100.0%
  • massa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no sure

• other

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

theres hammilton, massa, alonso... all great drivers. nut next season a pilot to watch out also is nelsinho piquet, another pilot son of a great champion making his own history in f1.

Nah, disagree completely. He still has to impress me. I watched him since his A1 debut. Did blow the competitors away in his first 3 races, since then...well his performances speak for itself.

For me the new rising star is Sebastian Vettel. I've been supporting him for the last 2 years and I'm sure he is going to bring a lot of drivers back to earth. He is my new F1 hero and I'll support him with the same vigor I supported his fellow illustrious country man

edd

I agree Jug.

What do people think about Bernie's suggestion for a medal system?

I don't like it personally.

He is old and nuts, so if you are Bernie and reading this threat, do us all a favor and retire!!!!

It is really one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. What would have happened if Lewis's car was only the 3rd fastest car, but the most reliable? So his result for the season was 16 3rd places, but no gold medal. Then come a dickhead like DC (so glad he retired, the most overrated driver, never to win a championship) and win only 5 races and retires the rest.

So on the current point system Lewis will have 96 points at the end of the season and DC only 50. Where is the fairness then if DC takes the championship with 5 gold to Lewis's16 bronze?

If he really wants the sport to be closer change the sport scoring system (he really can take a look at the Australian V8 Supecup scoring system)

My idea for a scoring system:

Let's say there are 20 competitors:

1st place = 20 points
20th place = 1 point...and the rest in between

The scenario.....

After the first two races, Nico Rosberg got two 11th places, but Robert Kubica has won one race and retired once, so after two rounds Both Rosberg and Kubica has got 20 points! Every single point counts!! You get rewarded for sheer pace and reliability!!

edd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back