Votes: 3 100.0%
  • massa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no sure

• other

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i gess massa needs win the race and hammilton at least finish in 6. its a very hard combination. ferrari is strong in interlagos, but i really doubt hammilton will let this trophy go away so easy.

at least, the season is decided in the last race. i think its good.

what a race!!!![2]

hammilton made a strategic race, when he needed took the position, he had the car and the abillity for that, is the true champion of 2008. and massa proved to be a great hope for brazil to go out this "ride in sahara", since senna´s last championship.

but that was absolutely a memorable season !

I wanted to watch but couldn't sit up till 3:30am Australian time to watch :lol:

Glad Lewis won, interesting season by the stats at least. Only 5 wins to Hamilton, 4 Massa, 4 Raikkenon.

I think the defining point of this year (and the last three) was that you didn't know who was going to win...

Sport is not sporting if Schumacher wins every time...

Slick tyres are back next year, and I think less downforce will be allowed as well, so I'm hoping for another great, and close championship... 8)

I think the defining point of this year (and the last three) was that you didn't know who was going to win...

Sport is not sporting if Schumacher wins every time...

Slick tyres are back next year, and I think less downforce will be allowed as well, so I'm hoping for another great, and close championship... 8)

Have to agree with this posting. To have two championships decided by 1 point is as close as they can get. Roll on next year.

theres hammilton, massa, alonso... all great drivers. nut next season a pilot to watch out also is nelsinho piquet, another pilot son of a great champion making his own history in f1.

I agree Jug.

What do people think about Bernie's suggestion for a medal system?

I don't like it personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back