(Father's day gift) Revell-Monogram 1/24 NASCAR #3 Goodwrench Monte Carlo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Th roll cage is taking shape! those black spots are the foam padding

IMG_20150530_125101_739[1].jpg

hehe I'm a machine! but I'm gonna have to stop for a bit, cos I'm getting ahead of myself lol more braces installed, along with the steering shaft, stiffner brace, shifter, and driver's seat!

IMG_20150530_134525_058[1].jpg

I'm pretty sure it's the same. I see litle to no difference in decals other than placement on the sheet

the underside is complete for now! rear axle, shock springs, arm assembly, pump belt, oiler tank and cooler cover are installed. next step? ENGINE INSTALLATION!!!! buuut that'll be a little bit later. this was a pain in the butt to install. I'm very proud of how smoothly this is going

IMG_20150603_092326_780[1].jpg

Thanks! The body needs another coat, tho. And I'm proud of how I did the hood. I took some masking tape and shaped it into a loop,then I stuck it to the flat colored underside of the hood and painted the overside :D

well....I knew I was gonna hit a snag, eventually. I got too impatient and applied too much paint too fast too soon. this happened in several places on the body, too. So I'm gonna have to use oven cleaner on this and start all over again. :(

IMG_20150605_210110_672[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back